The service will be provided after the fee has been recognised as being received in the Patent Office account at the Treasury. Maximum deadline within one month.
The request for a change of the identity of the holder of the supplementary protection certificate may only be submitted by the holder or representative of the certificate.
The applicant or the owner of a supplementary protection certificate (PAS) shall immediately notify the Patent Office of the necessary amendments to the particulars of the Patent Register, if the name and/or address of the owner or applicant change, or the representative is changed.
After receipt of the relevant application and payment of the prescribed fee, the Patent Office shall include the admissible amendments in the Patent Register, publish the notification of the amendments made in its official publication and send the PAS to the applicant or the owner.
The inclusion of particulars in the register of the appointment or revocation of the representative of the PAS, or amendments to the identity of the representative, shall be made free of charge.
An application (in a free form) shall be submitted which shall contain the following information:
- the name and address of the owner of the PAS;
- if the applicant or the owner of the PAS has a representative, the name and address of that representative;
- the application number of the PAS;
- the new name or address of the owner or applicant of the PAS to be included in the particulars of the Patent Register regarding that application;
- if the representative changes, the name and address of the new representative.
Receipt of services
A statement from the Patent Office regarding the entry made in the Patent Register according to the selection of the request.
|For amendments to the patent register data under Section 38, Paragraph six of the Patent Law||40.00 EUR|