In order to be included in the particulars of the Patent Register, an application (in a free form) must be submitted in which the following information must be indicated:
- the name and registered office of the applicant for or owner of the supplementary protection certificate;
- the application number of the supplementary protection certificate or certificate;
- the new applicant for a supplementary protection certificate or the new holder of the certificate (name and registered office);
- if the applicant for or the holder of the certificate has a representative, the given name, surname and address of that representative;
- if the new applicant for or owner of the certificate has a representative, the given name, surname and address of that representative
The service will be provided after the fee has been recognised as being received in the Patent Office account at the Treasury.
Receipt of services
A statement from the Patent Office regarding the entry made in the Patent Register according to the selection of the request.