“Intellectual Property and Beyond” conference was organized by the Patent Office of the Republic of Latvia within the framework of the Latvian Presidency of the Council of the European Union.
The event was organized in order to analyse recent developments, share experiences and discuss current issues of intellectual property rights protection and correlation with individual companies, economic growth and international cooperation.
Opening of the conference
1. Topical Issues of Trademark and Industrial Design Protection
2. Development of the European Patent System (part I)
2. Development of the European Patent System (II)
3. The Impact of Innovation Protection on Economic Growth
4. Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights
Closing of the Conference